Drumragh Suite at Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
The heart of the hotel
Ultimate elegance for your special day
Our most luxurious wedding suite, we can't promise that you will not fall in love with the romance of the Drumragh Suite. Elegantly decorated, the fabulous Drumragh Suite has space for up to 400 of your family and friends who are sure to be wowed by its stylish grandeur. Features include a large bay window, soft inviting colour palette, and crystal chandeliers, all working in harmony to provide the ultimate backdrop for your special day.
We know it's all in the detail on your big day, which is what makes the signature features of the Drumragh Suite even more special
- Signature features
- The perfect spot for taking treasured photographs, the beautiful large curved bay window floods the Drumragh Suite with natural daylight.
- A collection of beautiful crystal chandeliers create an elegant backdrop, including a feature chandelier spanning over 1.5m in width that is perfectly positioned for your first dance. Each chandelier is set within a series of classic coffers, with hidden colour-changing LED strip lighting that can create a more dramatic ambiance if desired.
- A large, conveniently located dedicated in-room bar, ensuring your guests won't have to wander far for their next drink.
- Floor to ceiling window feature.
- The suite leads directly onto an exterior wrap around terrace, providing more space for your guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
Planning your perfect day
“I had been looking forward to this day for a long time. The staff, especially Rachel and co., went over and beyond to facilitate our day. Thank you all so much! The décor was amazing. Thank you for letting us make wonderful memories at the Silverbirch. Deborah & Raymond.”Mr & Mrs McClean, August 2018
"I can’t thank all of the staff that were on duty enough. We had an absolutely fantastic day. We felt so relaxed and well looked after. It was great to have such a relaxed atmosphere and every request was met. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you so much, Marie & John."Mr & Mrs Haverty, August 2018
"Rachel and all the staff couldn’t have done any more for us! We had the most fantastic day, the hotel was amazing, we will tell everyone about it! Thanks for everything!"Mr & Mrs Mulligan, June 2018
"To the Duncan family, Rachel and all the staff at the Silverbirch Hotel, thank you for making our day more special than we could have dreamed of. The service was fantastic, our meal was delicious and the hotel looked amazing. The bar staff were especially great! Anything we asked for was no trouble to Rachel. Thank you all so much, Aine & Peter Barrett."Mr & Mrs Barrett, May 2018